ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that could identify a user should be considered as personal data.These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom these data are transmitted;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users’ data complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data.Whenever personal data are collected, the user will be informed that his / her data are being collected, and for what reasons his / her data is collected;
- Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited time, of which the user is informed. If the shelf life can not be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the treatment;
- The treatment is necessary for the good performance of a contract;
- Treatment meets a legal obligation;
- The treatment is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The treatment can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a mission of public interest or that comes under the exercise of the public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
- DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Lueur des Sens website are as follows:
– First names
– Mail address
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
– When the user proceeds to the creation of his account.
– When the user places an order
Moreover, during a payment on the site, it will be kept in the computer systems of the publisher of the site a proof of the transaction including the purchase order and the invoice.
The data controller will keep in his computer systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of security all the data collected for a duration of: Retired at the request of the user.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes:
The location data and the IP address are recorded to guarantee the safety of the user, to guarantee the possible order of the customer.
- TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be transmitted to the following third party (s) listed:
– Google Analytics
This data is transmitted to these third parties to enable Lueur des Sens to obtain statistics in order to improve the user’s navigation.
And create a database to keep the user informed of offers and promotions.
- ACCOMMODATION OF DATA
The site Lueur des Sens is hosted by: Infomaniak, whose headquarters are located at the following address:
Avenue de la Praille 26, 1227 Geneva
The host may be contacted at the following number: + 41 22 820 35 44
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies): Switzerland. This transfer of personal data outside the European Union is justified by the following reasons:
The data is hosted in Switzerland because the head office of Lueur des Sens is located there.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND DELEGATE FOR DATA PROTECTION
- DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is: Eléonore MALHOMME-MURAOUR. He can be contacted as follows:
By phone: + 41 79 754 86 22
By e-mail: email@example.com
The person responsible for data processing is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
- OBLIGATIONS OF DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The data controller undertakes to protect the collected personal data, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller commits to inform the user by any means.
- DELEGATE TO DATA PROTECTION
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: Eléonore MALHOMME-MURAOUR.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. It is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The data protection officer can be reached as follows:
By phone: + 41 79 754 86 22
By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name and e-mail address, and if relevant, his account number or personal space or subscriber.
The data controller is responsible for responding to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS IN DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by respecting the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the removal of his personal space by following the procedure below:
The user must send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org formulating his request to delete his personal space.
- Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by following the procedure below:
The user must send an e-mail to: email@example.com making his request.
- Right to limitation and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the treatment of his data by the site, without the site can refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to oppose the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org making his request.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal effects on it or significantly affects it. similar way.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
- Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
If the data controller decides not to respond to the request of the user, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to refer to the CNIL (National Commission for Computing and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
- PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PERSONS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is older than 15 years, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site may use “cookies” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow him to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the user’s convenience.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily required.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 24 (twenty-four) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s permission to save “cookie” files on his hard drive.
- Opposition of the user to the use of “cookie” files by the website
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these files “cookies” by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser to oppose the saving of files “cookies”:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww-
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the case where the user decides to disable the “cookies” files, he can continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
- Description of the “cookie” files used by the site
The website editor draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
Other cookies may be used on our site to improve and optimize the navigation and data collection of our users.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited that other site.
By browsing the site, it is made known to the user that third-party cookies can be saved.
It is more particularly the following third parties:
– Google Analytics
The user’s attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site.The publisher of the site invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymized channel created from your email address (also known as hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The privacy clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be visible publicly next to your comment.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinates.Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
If you submit a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or posting an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article you just modified. It expires after one day.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
However, in case of substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
In case of major change users will be notified as far as possible by e-mail.